Our classes focus on social development and learning through play. Each year’s class builds on the previous year’s program in curriculum experiences and activities offered. The classrooms are set up to invite exploration and foster a lifelong love of learning. Our staff is deeply committed to the young child and the importance of early childhood education.
Threes/Young Fours: The emphasis in this class is to encourage further socialization by reinforcing how a child’s choices affect their relationships and environment. There are greater expectations for participation and appropriate play practices. This class fosters independence, creativity, cognitive growth, and motor coordination. Children are introduced to phonemic awareness, patterning, number sequencing with value recognition and following both verbal and visual directions.
The Bear Cub class is the morning session for 3- and 4-year-old children. Their growing communication and motor skills allow these preschoolers to become more self-sufficient. Teacher guidance and routines in the classroom help build self-esteem and confidence in the children as they enjoy individual, small-group and large-group activities.
Announcements School Year 2021 – 2022
Photos and Videos School Year 2021 – 2022
The nursery school ensures that our school environment is safe, healthy and conducive to children’s exploration and independence. Our teachers encourage students to:
- Cultivate a child’s positive self image, both as an individual and as a member of the classroom community.
- Learn how to establish positive, constructive relationships with others as they form friendships and work and play together.
- Develop independence in a supportive group setting.
- Care for and respect their learning environment.
- Communicate openly and honestly with other children, teachers and staff.
- Enjoy every aspect of their school day and see that learning is fun.
|8:50 – 10:00 a.m.||Arrival and outdoor play|
|10:00 – 10:15 a.m.||Morning circle, calendar, songs|
|10:15 – 10:30 a.m.||Wash hands, snack|
|10:30 – 11:20 a.m.||Free choice|
|11:20 – 11:30 a.m.||Clean up|
|11:30 – 11:40 a.m.||Story|
|11:40 – 11:45 a.m.||Departure|
BS Parks and Recreation
- Email: email@example.com
BS, Special Education; MaEd
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com