Our classes focus on social development and learning through play. Each year’s class builds on the previous year’s program in curriculum experiences and activities offered. The classrooms are set up to invite exploration and foster a lifelong love of learning. Our staff is deeply committed to the young child and the importance of early childhood education.
Threes/Young Fours: The emphasis in this class is to encourage further socialization by reinforcing how a child’s choices affect their relationships and environment. There are greater expectations for participation and appropriate play practices. This class fosters independence, creativity, cognitive growth, and motor coordination. Children are introduced to phonemic awareness, patterning, number sequencing with value recognition and following both verbal and visual directions.
The Panda Bear class is the afternoon session for 3- and young 4-year-old children. Teachers design a variety of engaging activities that gradually encourage children to interact and communicate with others. The indoor classroom and outdoor playground are safe, interesting spaces for Panda Bears to explore and make sense of their world.
Announcements: School Year 2023 – 2024
The nursery school ensures that our school environment is safe, healthy and conducive to children’s exploration and independence. Our teachers encourage students to:
- Explore, try and expand their experiences and interests.
- Express themselves through language, drama, art, music and play.
- Use their words to solve problems.
- Recognize the rights, feelings and property of others.
- Develop their motor coordination.
- Increase their attention span.
- Become more independent.
- Appreciate language, creativity, literacy and numbers in many different forms.
- Recognize themselves as competent, interested learners.
|12:30 – 1:00 p.m.||Rest|
|1:00 – 1:50 p.m.||Outdoor Play|
|1:50 – 2:15 p.m.||Snack|
|2:15 – 3:00 pm||Free Choice Centers|
|3:00 – 3:15 p.m.||Clean Up, Dismissal|